Saturday, November 3, 2007

Let Me Introduce Myself

Hey to all those reading this!

My name is Paul, and I'm a junior biology major. I am mostly known for my tendency to say really dumb jokes (sorry in advance!).

My good friend, Jess, and I were asked to write a blog on our experience in 'superlab' so that prospective students could get some sort of idea what life is like in the bio department.

So what's superlab???
Superlab is a course at haverford, in which students spend the whole semester working on two projects in the lab (the first half of the semester is designated for one investigation and the second half is designated for the other). It's really neat because of how much independence we get. At the same time, we have great faculty members available if we need guidance.

So what I am doing in superlab???
Well, this entry has gone on for too long already- I'll tell you in my next one!

No comments: